Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/7/2015 at 4:17 AM, Koby said:

Always smiling until the camera comes out then suddenly you can't get her to smile or even look in your direction hardly sometimes...

mHvoLmU.jpgwBJXAvK.jpg

OH ! if it isn't the legendary @Koby .. it feels strange seeing your real-life photo .. I have imagined you a bit smaller and thinner .. but I got the hair color right :P

Beautiful daughter. Hope she makes you proud.

Edited by emjay911
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 7:50 AM, emjay911 said:

OH ! if it isn't the legendary @Koby .. it feels strange seeing your real-life photo .. I have imagined you a bit smaller and thinner .. but I got the hair color right :P

Beautiful daughter. Hope she makes you proud.

xD I'm 6 foot 2 inches and about 210 pounds. But yeah that picture is from back in 2015. Adalee has grown a lot since.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fun seeing you @Koby! You look like a nice guy! Cute kid! And don't listen to the others, you don't look overweight to me at all. Big men are beautiful, but you know people, always need to be nagging ;), let them first grow some empathic ability and learn to improve their own character before nagging about other people is what I always say ;) 

@Toddler Naruto, you look like a nice guy! Fun seeing you!

Always makes me laugh in topics like these when women post pictures and how men react to them :baffle:

Maybe I will share my picture here sometime in the future. For now, my alter ego will have to do:

e8ccbaa08e2711628b7bebd51e5fff1a.jpg

This pug is so sexy, it makes me jealous even looking at this picture, sizzling hot! :P

Yeah boi, let the compliments roll in for this sexy pug!!!! Sex bomb in the house!!! :beauty:

Edited by UnknownNinja
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Color me cautious/paranoid but identifying yourselves could be used against you, (if you're an uploader) should copyright nazis come after this place with their yearly August witch-hunt bullshittery. Keeping this thread might not be good in the long run.

Probably not a helpful comment. Just lookin out for y'all.

Edited by EmptyBasket
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, EmptyBasket said:

Color me cautious/paranoid but identifying yourselves could be used against you if copyright nazis come after this place with their yearly August witch-hunt bullshittery. Keeping this thread might not be good in the long run.

Probably not a helpful comment. Just lookin out for y'all.

Forum has been around for 13 years and this specific thread for 11 years. As for "copyright nazis" they seldom go after the little guys just downloading for anything more than contacting ISP in which it's up to ISP what they do with that (usually a 3 strikes policy), it's the site owners who are usually the target and that has only happened against bigshot sites like MEGA, PirateBay, KAT, etc... where they were making millions of dollars in profits from pirated downloads. In comparison Kametsu is tiny and doesn't profit at all. We've had several DMCA's through the years but they were pretty much all manga or Dragon Ball / Fairy Tail related and amounted to little more than requiring us to remove the exact links reported (in one case they only wanted a single episode and not the entire series removed oddly enough). In other cases rather than contact me directly, they've contacted our server providers and I've had to go through hoops doing what they ask to ensure everything remains in good standing. As for identifying people, that's actually a lot easier than you'd think in a lot of cases and without posting a picture here, many people would still know exactly who I am with just a little bit of searching. Besides not everyone here actually downloads things. Many users come here solely for chatting with other fans of entertainment (animation, video games, tv series, movies, books, etc..)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Koby said:

Forum has been around for 13 years and this specific thread for 11 years....

...As for identifying people, that's actually a lot easier than you'd think in a lot of cases and without posting a picture here, many people would still know exactly who I am with just a little bit of searching.

13 years? Damn that rivals the bay, Very nice :)

I think the numbered strikes policy was recently abandoned? Good news if true.

I'm shocked about that last part. I'm not sure if this is new or old, but one recent development for privacy providers was started by one of the Bay founders (Peter Sunde). An anonymous domain register [Link].

I'm happy to hear they aren't giving you too much trouble.

Edited by EmptyBasket