Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Renzourin said:

i've only gone to a circus once it was pretty entertaining shame its something of a dying art form nowadays

Circus comes through our area once or twice a year, but I took her last year and had to leave early. She didn't like it and hadn't had a nap so she was tired, it was past her bedtime, and she was cranky. This year she was older, stays up a bit later, had taken her name earlier, and enjoyed it a lot. She rode the elephant all by herself, and she got upset when she had to get off the pony. She had so much fun!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renzourin said:

Make it a family tradition to take her then every year i'm sure she'll continue to enjoy it or just get her, her own pony =P

Oh my dad's friend owns some miniature horses so I plan to take her there to let her ride them sometime. I tried that last year too and she was too scared, but obviously she's grown out of that stage. haha. She'll be 3 in July.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Koby said:

Oh my dad's friend owns some miniature horses so I plan to take her there to let her ride them sometime. I tried that last year too and she was too scared, but obviously she's grown out of that stage. haha. She'll be 3 in July.

Goodness only going to be 3? she's big for her age i thought she was already three if not 4

• 3 months later...