Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

Aww lol thank you :)

Im having problems in my marriage and it's getting really..really..really bad. Im worried it's not gonna work out :(

Same on this end. But not my marriage. some one close to me. He just decided to let the significant other have their way and will slowly bit by bit explain their feelings. Not the best option but he doesnt want nothing to happen to her or his children.

I'm sorry to hear that..I hope it works out :(

I literally feel like I deserve to die :(

Dont EVER say that. U cant ever even utter that as a feeling. Sit and ponder. Marriage is an important part of life. And it is more so for people like you and me from eastern countries. But is marriage the only thing in life? it is but one portion. It is impossible to live a life without woe or misery. Your bound by that. Reflect on other aspects of you life and enjoy them. For some it is religion for others its friends. I do not know the solution to your problem. And i wont pretend to know. But I do know life is full of bounties. Just sit in the park oneday and observe the humanity. Every person that walks by will have a tell-tale expression on their face of some sadness. Yet they are gravitating towards an area of positive influence. They are striving. You can to. From what i was taught, marriage is a life long journey of so many pitfalls and disturbances. Consider what we are trying to accomplish: two people who are made up differently, from the cellular level to the spiritual level are trying to become unified. It is a feat for those with bad chemistry that strive for that unificiation. And is something to be proud of. yea sure their are those with "luck" in their marriage. To them i say good and i hope it stays that way. But reality is that you wont be the "lucky" few but rather the "honorable" few who had a bad relation and despite all that still stuck to their guns. I cant tell you to do or not to do, but marriage isn't some piece of paper. It marrage is sacred. That is he difference from a GF BF relationship. And all things sacred tend to be really demanding and testing.

Well i should have said this earlier. But I'm not smart, and im not a life advisor. I just dont want to see another human full of vitality and potential to discard all that with those abominable words. Believe it or not.

• Like 1

That really is for you to decide. Do you want or deserve to die, which are completely different from each other?

We've been talking for a while, at least I can say you don't deserve to die. You really are a good person. However, I can't stop you from making that decision.

After all, I'm just a guy who posts in forums. I will say this, I'm available if you want to talk. I can't offer much, but I may be able to comfort you.

And I'm really sorry you feel that way :(

• Like 1

That really is for you to decide. Do you want or deserve to die, which are completely different from each other?

We've been talking for a while, at least I can say you don't deserve to die. You really are a good person. However, I can't stop you from making that decision.

After all, I'm just a guy who posts in forums. I will say this, I'm available if you want to talk. I can't offer much, but I may be able to comfort you.

Should call you good guy greg

Aww thank you Limitless

You all are so nice :)

• 3 weeks later...