Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, many people prefer to be anonymous so they don't post their own pictures.

Also I don't really want to comment on other peoples photos, I like to remember people by their avatars and signatures. I still believe in my mind that Koby is an awesome pirate. Still, if you post some action shots or pets as well then there may be more replies.

• Like 2

That's true.

A pirate? Lol

His avatar and signature is Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean, a character played by Jonny Depp.

Also I'm not saying my system is perfect. For example, I plan on changing my sig as soon as I find someone to make me a new one. But still, this way I keep the internet on the internet until I can meet people face to face.

Oh yeah I love Johnny Depp :)

Do you only like animated signatures?

I love signatures, and any and all are good so long as they look pretty to my color-blind eyes. I just switched to this one since I haven't used this set in a while and plgf stopped coming to the forums. I should start a thread with all my signatures, I have works from about 5 or 6 people and all of them are fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...