Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

Haha, split between three ways; it wasn't too expensive for us. That thing is about as expensive as my tv, xbox, and ps3 put together... and none of those came cheaply.

I personally don't consider myself to have a father (bad blood between him and my two brothers and myself). But we take care of our mother in the littlest possible ways we can, even though she doesn't quite think logically with her money when it comes to recreation. Haha. We're an unorthodox group, but hey - this is America, one massive melting pot, some of the stuff we do - doesn't need to make sense.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Family is always complicated, isn't it? I hate my dad's relatives and I used to love my mum's side but now I'm just sick of everyone and prefer to be by myself.........even my own family can be really trying sometimes. Being a rebel is hard and I end up clashing against my mum and brother constantly. 

Here's me with a different hairstyle.........it's the era of the bump (as we call it over here) and my hair's grown a bit...........and it's taken from my workplace.......

130528-132534_zps71e632b1.jpg

• Like 3

Is it bad that I noticed the Honda logo on the car first out of anything? Haha.

Hinara has some nice hair going on as well =3 Her glasses are alike mine. The frames to mine just hold the sides, they don't go all the way to the bottom of the lens and back around up. Speaking of glasses, I need to get new ones soon.

• Like 1

Is it bad that I noticed the Honda logo on the car first out of anything? Haha.

Hinara has some nice hair going on as well =3 Her glasses are alike mine. The frames to mine just hold the sides, they don't go all the way to the bottom of the lens and back around up. Speaking of glasses, I need to get new ones soon.

Thank you Kasoivc^^ I don't like my glasses much, I can never seem to get the right one.........so sometimes I might go for contact lens the next time I get my eyes checked. 

Are you from somewhere in the South Asian region, by any chance?

He he! Thanks Rei I appreciate it, that really is very nice of you. And I'm actually in Afghanistan right now. The shades are Juliet's BTW there my favorite. I have another picture from 2009 during the invasion of Southern Helmand but, I'll have to find it first.

• Like 1

He he! Thanks Rei I appreciate it, that really is very nice of you. And I'm actually in Afghanistan right now. The shades are Juliet's BTW there my favorite. I have another picture from 2009 during the invasion of Southern Helmand but, I'll have to find it first.

did you play any music instrument while invading.

Nice photo LT and good shot of you and the missus Koby

Today, inside the wire.

We can just pretend you are in Australia, they are upside down anyway.

We are not upside down! You guys are all the wrong way up and we're in the future, living the dream! you're all just jelly :P The picture of LT proves this since he's upside down! Still don't know how that happened either but I assume it was a camera phone or something that buggered up

Edited by Dark_Angel13
  • Like 1

The one I took of myself is off my Ipod the other two were taken by professional's. What's funny is the last one was taken by a girl from NPR, she was very nice but really scared for some reason. I offered her a jolly rancher and she said she was cool.

Koby I'm so jealous man, I need to get married or something. You guys look so happy.

• Like 1