Louis Le Vau

Kametsu Member Photos

omfg plgf please please tell me you're a homestuck too > w> because that's almost literally rufioh's hair i ;lsdkjf

@apollo: cutie, aisle science |D

Im sorry if i cant live up to your expectaition, but whats homestuck? Wikipedia told me its a webcomic. Is geting into it, worth it?

omfg plgf please please tell me you're a homestuck too > w> because that's almost literally rufioh's hair i ;lsdkjf

@apollo: cutie, aisle science |D

Im sorry if i cant live up to your expectaition, but whats homestuck? Wikipedia told me its a webcomic. Is geting into it, worth it?

yes! it's on hiatus for the next few months so you could catch up before it gets going again too.

this is the character i was talking about btw.

my legit reaction to the fact my phone has a front camera!

tinypic is a douche, link removed

and a proper pic

tinypic is a douche, Link removed

Edited by Shazi

Man, look at that keyboard. I don't think I've seen a keyboard that colour in a while, haha.

Sakura is getting pretty big. o3o

Yeah...its a really old one.  We took the key coverings off and gave it to her because she seems fascinated with the keyboards.

Very big...she is 7 month old.

• Like 1

my little brother /loved/ keyboards when he was a baby. watch out for phones though, or else she'll call the fire department like he did when he was 1 and some fire fighters are gonna knock at your door at 8am lmao

• Like 1