Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

not bad no mohawk my hair is very short like inches  all around i am suppose to wear glasses but havent for a couple of years now i mostly wear shorts when going to bed  or period in the house preferably long ones i dont drink coffee so  just soda and chocalate milk lols  my wife actually likes for me to have long hair  she does not wear dresses   pants for the most part and pjs

It is uncommon for a newbie to post up a photo and I mean no offense by that, I agree with EO too, you're not ugly and maybe the posting of the photo means she plans on hanging around... @job yes I do have the evil grin below in my SIG muahahaha! Also EO will never find me from just my rings, her cats will though and then I'm in trouble... :P

@dark hunter lol darky you know i dont hide besides you know i dont care if people dont like me lol, and i have used my pic as my avatar before for animeboy

and as for me being cute lol you havent see me in  :hell_boy:  mode lol

@Emotional my hair dose that untilll i brush it then its strait as a bored or barly wavy im think about getting a perm so it will stay like that, although i havnt desided what color hair im dyeing it yet so untill i deside if im goin back to blond or if im doing it sliver with lavander so untill then i want get the perm

Aah, I've thought about dyeing my hair, but it's really dark so I'd probably have to get it lightened first. I want to do like some purple or something, but I also want to be able to work in a professional environment, so I don't know. My hair'll be straight if I blowdry it, but if I don't, it does some weird curl thing.

@dark hunter lol darky you know i dont hide besides you know i dont care if people dont like me lol, and i have used my pic as my avatar before for animeboy

and as for me being cute lol you havent see me in  :hell_boy:  mode lol

@Emotional my hair dose that untilll i brush it then its strait as a bored or barly wavy im think about getting a perm so it will stay like that, although i havnt desided what color hair im dyeing it yet so untill i deside if im goin back to blond or if im doing it sliver with lavander so untill then i want get the perm

unlike me atleast you have hair :)