Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's fine, you're not in trouble! I thought the message came through when I removed your posts the first time, so it's my fault for making the assumption that it did. Just know that those kinds of statements, facetious or not, can contribute to an unsafe environment, to say nothing of the possible effects it can have on people who feel their only worth is their body.

I want Kametsu to be a safe haven for our members--all of our members--so I can't let these kinds of things slide.

• Like 2

It's fine, you're not in trouble! I thought the message came through when I removed your posts the first time, so it's my fault for making the assumption that it did. Just know that those kinds of statements, facetious or not, can contribute to an unsafe environment, to say nothing of the possible effects it can have on people who feel their only worth is their body.

I want Kametsu to be a safe haven for our members--all of our members--so I can't let these kinds of things slide.

TITS OR GTFO!! This is the internet! We want boobies!! lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Woah! I never knew this thread existed. There's actually a lot of cuties here! (I'm talking about you, Yuna!)

Haha, anywho. I shall now take you through the life of Breathless. (while blurring out everyone else. I'm the star of this story!)

This is me as a fat, bald, sailor baby. Why my brother's hand is riding so high up my baby thigh, I have no clue...

measbaby.png

This one is me as a child, holding my then-baby (half)sister.

measakid.png

This one is me with my friends, just before going to our year 12 formal. I'm on the (left)end of the photo.

megoingformal.png

And here is a semi-recent casual one (it's pretty old still) of me and my friend.

mewithmate.png

And this final one is an old shot of my puppy, I'm holding him up in a beanie!

puppyf.jpg

• Like 2

Your half sister had a giant head. Look at how big her head is. Huge.

I don't really know how to feel about the fact that you are not, in fact, Haruhi, but that you are just some guy. I think I felt the same disappointment when I learnt lolrawr was not Asuza, but actually just some guy.

In my mind, though, I will continue to believe that I am talking to anime characters.

Or a puppy. That is a cute puppy. You are now a puppy.

• Like 1

Nice detailed life breathless, can't wait for the next issue :P jkz. Nice pics and I will forever remain a mystery on here muahaha!

This is you in my head.

thisisyoudarkangel.png

Caption: "I don't say 'g'day', GOD DAMN IT. I WILL END YOU."

Some gothy pants, a wallet chain, a red turtleneck sleeveless sweater (?????), and super saiyan hair with blue streaks. I also drew your piercings and you are white as snow. I think you also said you have permanent bitch-face, so I drew you angry. And I think you probably have a straight nose.

• Like 1