Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

• 2 weeks later...

haha I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HOW YOU noticed the curtains Apollo!!!!

AND even more so that you commented how ugly they are LOLOL *cracking up so bad* ooooh so needed this laugh !!

BUT the bags are always there I think :( Probably because of my pale pasty white complection... the only things the booze gave me were the red eyes and the awkward/creepy smile !

I adore the awkward creepy smile!!!

x3 I have to post a new pic tomorrow or something after seeing everyone's pictures. I'm going to see some fireworks with my girlfriend so I'm sure they'll be some picture worthy moments to share. You guys might even get to see the spot where a BB hit me like literally 2cm from my eye the other night xD

Shazi qq Has anyone ever told you, that you vaguely look like Velma from the Scooby Doo movies? x3 Gawrsh I love Scooby Doo.

Pictures of me and my lovely girlfriend Sunday Night. WEBN Fireworks here in Cincinnati/Newport =o Haha it rained on us as the fireworks were starting though. P.S. I'm aware I look retarded rofl, my friend thought it'd be funny to get as many horrible pictures as possible xD

lauratony2011_1.jpg

lauratony2011_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's me and Honey after The Script's concert in New Orleans Tuesday night. It was fricking awesome and we had a lot of fun, BUT the coolest part of the night was that we somehow lucked out and happened to take a picture with the lead singers of both bands (Hot Chelle Rae opened for The Script that night).

The first picture is the two of us with the frontman of Hot Chelle Rae, Ryan Follese. The second picture is us and Danny O'Donoghue, the lead singer of The Script. The pictures are a little blurry/fuzzy (they were taken with my phone), but yeah...

By the way, my kinda goofy smile in the second picture. I think I was talking or something. I don't know... >.< lol

concert1.jpg

concert2.jpg