Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

• 2 weeks later...
This is a picture of me taken in Versailles, France...

21681616485261729281230.jpg

This was for Clare's photography project where she had to make an ad for her favorite type of drink.

21684616522947071391230.jpg

And than this is a picture of me taken from my phone in terrible lighting, so it's extremely blurry...

img0288fp.jpg

So fierce Connie!! I totes aced that project because of your pro modeling skills!!

I agree with Shade and Creepy, we all look alike and we're not the type of people who judge. You are who you are, and being ashamed of yourself by putting your physical appearance side-by-side to others is not a healthy way to go about life. Aside from that, Honey you look so cute!! You remind me of the guy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer!! I love the first one when you're striking a pose, so seductive!! :3

If I may quote Ke$ha The Wise, We R Who We R. That will never change no matter what we look like. @ Clare, giirrrllll, I love Buffy. Which guy are you talking about? And @ Creepy, you make me smile!! ^_^

I was about to use that same Ke$ha quote, but then I decided against it. :/ Buffy's so amazing, and I'm talking about Xandre. (is that how you spell it?)

I love the first one when you're striking a pose, so seductive!! :3

Oh, yep! That would be the slut pose. We know it well. Here's my best friend Livy doing it on me when we went to a dance a couple of years ago. I have a bunch of pics of me doing the slut pose, but I'm not at liberty to share those. XD

BryanLivy.jpg

While I'm at it, I guess I'll post some pictures since I never have yet. Some of these are sorta old, but meh, I pretty much still look the same. ^_^

Alrighty, here's some of me and my niece/godchild Leah.

BryanLeah.jpg

BryanLeah2.jpg

Here's some pictures of me and some of my pets. The first one is my dog Puck, and the second one is the family dog Buffy (yes, named after Buffy the Vampire Slayer...can't you tell how long ago we got her?). I didn't have a picture of me and my rat Zell (may he rest in peace...he was one of the best/crazy pets a guy could ever have), so I just put a pic of him by himself.

BryanPuck.jpg

BryanBuffy.jpg

Zell.jpg

And Honey made me want to post some band pics from my high school days. I miss the Tiger Band from Bayouland! *cries* The first one, I think, is practice before the last big competition that year (my senior year!). We were the champions of our class that year! The second pic is the end of the show at the actual competition that very same day. I'm the snare drummer all the way on the right. The last pic is the band seniors that year. I'm the dude on the top row (standing), second from the right.

BryanCandice.jpg

Band2.jpg

Band.jpg

Phew, that's enough for now. It's about time I worked up the courage to put some pics up!