Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

Well, as promised to Mae, on Chistmas I would upload my photo, so here you all are - the myster of Random / Joker is solved. Not flattering photos but hey mine never are, especially if I'm drunk while taking them like below!

picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=698

oh... and for the reason people often called me "Joker" at school... I think this sums it up. Here's my card!

picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=699

Lol Joker XD, I like the 2nd pic :D >.> Joker Face, you have a nice role man...

Ahem..yeah, since just about everyone's doing it, like a teenager peer pressured into a drugged out orgy, I'll do it as well..., though unfortunately, this isn't a drugged out orgy...X[

This isn't that recent but, I look more or less the same, just that I'm shaved in this pic(I'm talking about my face by the way)..

Me at school:

166384_1525729510583_1455009004_31136511_2843110_n.jpg

Could have been better, but it's the best pic I've got, meaning it wasn't taking by my crappy 1 Mp phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Cool shirt dude, though I was hoping that you'd post a pic of that hoodie you bought lol.

I don't have a picture of me wearing the hoodie yet, sorry man D:.

Itachi looks like he is popping off your shirt.

Yup. My mom bought me that shirt years ago, but I had lost it for awhile, and only recently found it again.