Sign in to follow this  
overkill321

diablo 3 :)

almost time for me to get this. on monday i am going to the gamestop in the mall where i live to be there and then i get it at midnight then i play for days no one will know where i am. lol. hey everyone has to have something they like. i wonder how hard it will be guess i see soon lol.

I promised myself I'd wait till after exams to get this, and when that happened, I just didn't have the money :(

I'll hopefully get it at some point over the holidays though :)

Can anyone tell me if the server issues were resolved?....I can't really get an accurate answer from the InterWeb because of all the hate. lol

Lol cool. You know in the beginning a lot of people couldn't connect to the servers even start a single player game. I wanted to get it when it launched but there were so many reports of not being able to play right off the bat that I held out on it.

Still want it but I want to know if it's a lot smoother now...

I've never had any lag or problems. The only bug I've found to date was a level that I inadvertently redid . Appears to be a semi-common bug for that level. It didn't happen to me on normal mode but then it did on Nightmare. If it happens re-log and your good.