NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Sign in to follow this  
kuulaznguy

Some of my drawings

These are all superb! Out of all of them, I do like the second one the most. It seems like you do females a bit better, since the lines arent as harsh and so it appears more natural. Anyways, keep it up and I look forward to seeing more of your work

Very good work especially on the first 3, and last one. The only thing I would work on is is the flow of your shading with the ones with pencil. Otherwise keep it up, and wonderful job.

awesome work! i'm not overly impressed with your coloured work, but your pencil sketches have amazing shading! you should keep up the good work with those

nice (: got some imagination there

*Fixed it for you :3

FYI, Dude, I'm dumbfounded how boring school can bring the best out of people when it comes to art xD

Holy shit WTFBBQ Batman. You've got talent. Really liked the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th works.

The second one is fantastic, aaaa. And I think you have plenty of talent and imagination, haha.

There seems to be a disconnect between your penciled pieces and coloured ones, particularly with the sixth and seventh pieces. It might be because they're busy images, though. I can't colour inside the lines to save my life anyway.

Also they're not all loading for me? Deviant Art has been acting funny for me lately. Not sure why.

That's incredible stuff! I have to ask, the first few are done with pencil? Do you use any fixative so they don't smudge? I always end up smudging my work or going back to it years later and going over in ink.

That's incredible stuff! I have to ask, the first few are done with pencil? Do you use any fixative so they don't smudge? I always end up smudging my work or going back to it years later and going over in ink.

Thanks, and yea they were done by pencil. I didn't used any fixative, since im right handed i start drawing from the left side first then head to the right so my palm dont smear anything. But theres always that occasional erasing some smudges