Collectors

Gero50

I collect cards, primarily TCG's for their artwork; not so much their value. (Seriously though, I have a keen eye for artwork, even if it's the crappiest card ever designed in the entire universe for said Trading Card Game, someone out there put some serious time into the artwork of a card - and I'm the person that goes about and appreciates it.) I probably have at least $1,000 in cards, value by now. I don't really care much for sports cards, I generally trade my friends all of them for TCG's because I just have no interest in sports at all, like absolutely none.

I also collect anime, but I only buy series that I know are worthwhile to me, I generally buy full collections - I don't do that crap where you buy volume one, two, three, etc. Waste of money in my honest opinion. The whole collection for $50, or ten volumes for $500. Yeah....

Videogames, I generally don't sell my games back to stores, so I guess its a collection that can only keep growing, unless the game is utterly stupid-tastic that I feel ashamed that I ever even picked it up and paid full price for (CoughHomefrontCough). Video games is a part of my child hood and will go with me to the grave, I will never give up video games for anything, and I hope my future wife and children understand that very well.

• 3 weeks later...