Fate/stay night & Fate/Zero (Entire franchise) Discussion

RazorDan

• 3 weeks later...

Fate Zero has a better plot than Fate Stay Night, but the battles are not that many.

Both of them are very different.

While Fate Stay Night creates some game-battle atmosphere, Fate Zero has more history involved.

Unfortunately I couldn't see anything about Sakura ;( in Fate Zero. I am sure that they are so many things that they could add in this anime, but they didn't.

I'm personally a fan of dubs :< It's sad that this anime wont get dubbed -.- I'm actually surprised Sentai Filmwork liscenced Unlimited Blade Works despite the fact that the series has been liscenced by various companies already.

Please don't give up hope yet, there's still a chance Fate/Zero could be english dubbed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fate/Zero was, in my opinion, hands down one of the best anime I have seen in 2 years. The characters, music, animation and overall plot was just amazing. While I love Fate/Stay Night, if I had to chose which is the better, I would have to pick Zero for being better in everything. For anyone who has not seen the series, please watch it as you would not be disappointed by the sheer ferocity this anime delivers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...