Hardest Video Game You've EVER Played!

firealchemist

• 5 months later...

Umm. Hmm, hardest game that is meant to be beat or hardest game that is meant to be practically impossible to beat?

For the first it would have to be highest difficulty of R-Type Final... that last level F-C is a real pain to get through with a default ship choice.

For the second, highest difficulty level of Dungeons of Dredmor hands down. Even if you make a perfect character, just that right composition of mobs in a high level monster zoo has the potential to destroy your character. Roguelikes in general on max difficulty have a way of doing their level best to destroy your work. ;)

Edited by CRCGamer

• 2 weeks later...

Doom 2 on nightmare was pretty hard as well as Dante's Inferno on Inferno mode, Ninja Gaiden and Diablo III on Inferno mode. I remember I set Jedi Academy to Jedi Master once and played through the game and some of the boss battles I was about to chuck my controller out the window. On one occasion I was so Irate that just remember screaming and I heard a crack and when I looked down I had literally broken my controller in half.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dead space got hell stuck on the part when you have to shot asteroids

I played the beginning of Dead Space, but I couldn't stand the camera view and stopped. Maybe I should continue..

Anyway, I can't quite remember the hardest game, but some frustrating ones were Star Wars: Jedi Outcast, Super Mario World, and Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2.

• 4 weeks later...