PLGF's Showcase

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out, i knew there was a reason his name got stuck in my head other then just being catchy.

Just out of curiousity, are you starting up forum graphic creation again?

Also if you want, I still have all of the works that you made for me. I can link them here if you want to retrieve the copies.

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out, i knew there was a reason his name got stuck in my head other then just being catchy.

Just out of curiousity, are you starting up forum graphic creation again?

Also if you want, I still have all of the works that you made for me. I can link them here if you want to retrieve the copies.

Yeah, would be nice of you pal.

H4JEs3L.gif

Edited by playlamegetfame
  • Like 1

You definitely work well with gifs. 
I really like the Persona 4 one and the set you made for lemmingllama (with the animated chains).
I don't have the patience for animations anymore. 

I basically agree with what Ferocia said as far as constructive criticism goes.  
And you tend to have a lot of blank space in your sigs or just... placement that's not quite sitting right. 

Your latest sig (the one you're using) is fantastic though. And on a random note, I love how it almost looks like a cherub wing beside her.

You definitely work well with gifs. 

I really like the Persona 4 one and the set you made for lemmingllama (with the animated chains).

I don't have the patience for animations anymore. 

I basically agree with what Ferocia said as far as constructive criticism goes.  
And you tend to have a lot of blank space in your sigs or just... placement that's not quite sitting right. 

Your latest sig (the one you're using) is fantastic though. And on a random note, I love how it almost looks like a cherub wing beside her.

That crap is realy old... i just started back then. Look at the date.

Wowowow. That is super amazing. sugoiiii.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you do that. It's SO good.

(an even more rude request, could I take a peek at the .psd, LOL)

gjueiagjuiae. so amazing.

okay, ill make it public. dont realy care if somebody rips it or pretends to be its owner.

Ah, sorry. I forget dates exist. I was having a hard time even finding your sigs (nothing shows up on the first page for me). And reading through, it looks like you lost a lot of links. Are the one you're using and LimitLess's sig the only new ones?
And now that you mention it, I feel like you went in the opposite direction with the sig you made for LimitLess. It's super compact. I love the way you did the animated border, but with a border that bold I personally would've gone with a render that takes up much more focus. And if nothing else, the animation over "this is your fate" doesn't seem to compliment anything. 
The splattered edges are creative. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...