PLGF's Showcase

Added Sig7. I made this one for the upcomeing SOTW #74.

1naf2.gif

Well, i think this one turned out pretty amazing.

I must say that is the best one by far! Not saying your others aren't great, there quite the opposite, I'm just saying that I love this one above all the rest. It really makes me want to get back into .gif sig making.(I stopped because when I had a .gif sig here I got told to remove it due to it may slow down dial up users, so yeah I don't really care)

The render is beautiful along with the theme and the flawless animation loop in the video clips. Both vids and the render go so well with the background and the colour choice! Out of all of the sigs I seen from anyone this one is one if not my top favourite.

IMO, the sig is waaaay too blurry. Maybe blurry isn't the best word. Maybe more fuzzy? Either way, its not a very clear sig. Also, the brightness is out of balance. The middle-left is far too bright in comparison to the rest of the sig. These two things I mentioned can be made better using the color balance and brightness/contrast tools, assuming you indeed use photoshop.

Also, on a seperate note, I think you focus a tad too much on the animation side of the sig. The backgrounds, render placement, and text sort of lack impressiveness. Though the animations are cool, it doesn't define a sig. A cool animation won't make up for a terrible background. This said, I absolutely loved your Persona 4 sig. I thought the background was nice, I loved the way you divided the image, and I liked that the animation wasn't as falshy as you usually make them. It was a very nice sig, and I indeed voted for it when it won the SOTW.

I must say that is the best one by far! Not saying your others aren't great, there quite the opposite, I'm just saying that I love this one above all the rest. It really makes me want to get back into .gif sig making.(I stopped because when I had a .gif sig here I got told to remove it due to it may slow down dial up users, so yeah I don't really care)

The render is beautiful along with the theme and the flawless animation loop in the video clips. Both vids and the render go so well with the background and the colour choice! Out of all of the sigs I seen from anyone this one is one if not my top favourite.

I quite like this one as well, seems more like a display than a sig however. What anime is that from as I'm curious to its familiarity...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mean you can't see the images in posts 28 and 26 of this thread? That might be an issue on your end or a brief issue with his image hosting that has since been resolved, since I can see them fine as of this posting. The images in his first post were converted to links automatically by the forum software to keep the post compliant with the image limit per post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...