One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

• 3 weeks later...

i think it's a testament to how much i love the show by saying how much i hate the filler in the anime, that the anime drags out scene unnecessarily, and how far behind the anime is compared to the manga.  I wish the anime would speed it up (without giving away spoilers, what was already in the manga is awesome!)

Yeah I think I might finally drop the show and wait till arcs are complete to watch the "One Pace" fan-edit edition. The show has just been going at an abysmally slow pace and it's killing all enjoyment that might otherwise have existed. When it takes 20 episodes to do something that should have been done in 1-3 episodes, you know something is up. Some of these episodes have nothing more than half a page of manga adapted.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Haven't watched the last few episodes; decided to let it pile up a bit but I'm honestly curious when somethings are going to be answered or introduced. 

1. We still no nothing of Vegapunk and he was introduced (or rather name dropped) during the Enies Lobby arc.. They have yet to shine any light on him.

2. Monkey D. Dragon -- I WANT TO KNOW HIS DAMN FRUIT POWER. TELLLLL ME. Some speculate that he also has a Mythical Zoan like Marco which I think would be cool as all hell. Like Doffy was trying to replicate his fruit since he has the power to literally control the weather.

3. Kaidou's supposed immorality. I want to know the back story to this so bad.

4. Brooks -- As of late in the Manga, it is implied that Brook's background is quiet a complicated background and it seems he has connections to some unique / rare tribes or people. I can't wait for that to come into play.

5. Luffy's fruit awakening. I can't wait to see how they exactly portray the Gomu Gomu fruit's awakening. I think his on the right path with Gear 4th but I would love to see this expanded.

6. Zoro's Haki -- The resemblance between Roger and Rayleigh & Luffy and Zoro is pretty damn close. Them both having a crazy and fearless captain. Being almost equal in strength and motivation. I truly do believe that Zoro has Conquers Haki and want them to at least confirm it a little or flat out deny it.

There is so much more but my brain is failing me at this late hour.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7/10

I have watched 600+ episodes of One Piece (i have stopped watching for now). I love the concept of one piece but the thing is that there are a lot of mistakes in it. Example: If you have watched atleast 400+ episodes of one piece you have probably noticed that the animation is really inconsistent and that at some times it looks like Toei Animation seems to slack off. Im saying this because not only the animation is inconsistent but the backrounds in one piece sometimes are really bad drawn.

Conclusion: I would have rated the show 5 or 6 but I rated One Piece 7 because, as I said i really like the concept of One Piece.

On 31/1/2017 at 10:53 PM, moeXhunter said:

is one piece still worth watching? I stopped around 2 years ago when the animation started looking like garbage.

The animation is pretty inconsistent and some of my friends that have watched more episodes than me have said that from about the 730th episode they start dragging out the episodes a lot. Like on most episodes they do almost nothing. (Thats according to my friends)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...