One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

Well, Luffy tells mingo to let Bellamy go, so Doflamingo does. Luffy goes to attack him, but gets stopped by bellamy.

Meanwhile, Machvise and Hajrudin are fighting, Hajrudin eventually sends him flying upwards into the cage then collapses, Zoro assures the Giant that the Cage will be gone when he wakes up.

Also, next few episodes: 710 - Battle of Love - Navy Leader Sai vs. Baby 5

711 - A Man's Pride - Bellamy's Last Assault!

712 - Storm and Stress - Hakuba vs. Dellinger

713 - Lao G Vs. Don Chinjao (or some shit like that)

UIVue09.png

Edited by Phaz0n

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone watching this latest filler arc? I watched the first half of the first episode not knowing it was filler, thought it was shit, so I looked up it and found out it was filler and stopped it right there and skipped the rest of the arc. Waiting for it to return to canon, but I do hope that adding some filler makes it so they don't have to make the pacing so shit like they did in Dressrosa. I considered dropping the anime because of that abysmal pacing, two episodes per manga chapter, sometimes 4 episodes? Really?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Koby said:

Well that filler arc was short lived... Was hoping it would be longer so they wouldn't have to screw up the pacing of the next canon arc to keep it from catching up to the manga. Lets just hope it isn't another 200 episode arc, kek.

Just watched episode 751 which is the first official episode of the Zoo Arc and while I was hoping for the canon source to finally start at a decent pacing, I was freaked out by the fact that about two-thirds of the episode is filled with shitty flashbacks with bad animation (imo). While I really hope Toei is deliberately doing this to save money sources for the next episodes and give a normal pacing, I doubt that will be the case. The main reason I was disappointed is that I recently finished catching up to the manga and I can honestly say that this new arc was really enjoyable and promising so far and that is why I would love for it to have a decent anime adaptation. I can only cross my fingers that the future episodes won't be like the latest one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...