One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

Hey guys, I just stumbled across this new parody of One Piece called One Piece Unleashed: The Joke Reels-

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmjcZYe6GSI

The entire parody has original artwork hand-drawn by Elekid11, the same guy who did the hand-drawn and fan-animated One Piece opening. What do you guys think of this parody? I'm in the middle--some parts of it are really funny, like the Cobra Rant and what Luffy tells Vivi in the desert. However some of the jokes were pretty lame in my opinion. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. What do you think? Do you find it hilarious? Or do you think it's crappy and sucks? 

I rated 8 as I have conflicting opinions, I started watching it with funimation and liked it "OK" later started watching subs and still the same rating of just OK. Mainly as the show was very childish, but after a few hundred episodes the show matured and became quite amazing. So the Earlier episodes I'd rate about a 5, but the latest episodes a 9, 9.5 or even a 10. Though its one of those shows that is best watched as a marathon as sometimes a single fight can take up 2-5 episodes or more even.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so glad to be a fan of One Piece. Granted, it was the 4kids version that got my attention at first, but after catching up on the manga and subbed (and later dubbed) episodes of the anime, I liked it more. I never think to much into the art style. Some moments are priceless, others make me shake my head. Either way, OP is one series I won't get tired of anytime soon.

I never liked the looks of One Piece but had a little interest in it with all the crazy characters and powers but there was so much of it i did not intent to give it a try untill a friend gave me all the episodes and movies plus specials a year and a half ago. After reading up on it i found it a deep world that Oda had created with a lot of stuff i liked the sound of. Not everything i am keen on but it has a lot to offer with many characters based on real life pirates and storys. I saw a One Piece inspirations chart and many characters looks are based on real celebs, very interesting. I started reading from chapter 677 and now read it every week. I have yet to start from the beggining but will watch the anime from the start at the same time to compare the two like i am doing with Bleach. Now i have got used to the artwork and think it is actually good in its weird style.