One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

Because his body is rubber he can pump blood trough his body faster which acts like an adrenaline burst.

More oxygen to the muscles faster. This of course is just my line of reasoning, but it could be a decent reason. Not to mention it is an anime and there are times when you just have to take it with a grain of salt, especially One Piece. Honestly, they have a cola powered ship built by a cola powered cyborg, lol. Just another reason why I like it so much.

Yup these are the two best reasons..

His rubber body enables him to supply blood in his body many times faster, and along with the blood the oxygen is also passed,

Oxygen inside body burns up the necessary nutrients to get us in motion, but since his oxygen supply increases, this increases his overall motion.

Also since in our normal body oxygen burns at its normal pace there for we don't notice it.

But in luffy's body, its pressure is tooo high, which causes the stream to release from his body, the steam is actually sweat drying fast and evaporating as steam.

P.S. : I love bio, so thats why I could answer this much :P

Knew these :

I was browsing the One Piece wikia while I stumbled upon these facts, and would like to share them with other people:
* Gol D. Roger, the Pirate King, was not captured but turned himself in.
* Luffy's straw hat originally belonged to Gol D. Roger.
* Monkey D. Luffy is the first and only pirate in the series to ever enter and escape the top three World Government facilities (Enies Lobby, Impel Down and Marineford) alive.
There are still many facts, but I only posted the ones I find most entertaining. I especially was a bit surprised by Sanji's original name.

But not these..cool

I was browsing the One Piece wikia while I stumbled upon these facts, and would like to share them with other people:
* Usopp is the only member in the Straw Hat Pirates to be unknown to the World Government.
* Sanji's original name was Naruto, but the idea was scrapped since a new manga series was about to come out named Naruto.
* Roronoa Zoro was originally planned to be part of Buggy's crew.
* During the whole history of the judiciary island Enies Lobby, not a single person sent there was ever pronounced innocent.
* Zoro's move "Oni Giri" is also the name of a food.
There are still many facts, but I only posted the ones I find most entertaining. I especially was a bit surprised by Sanji's original name.

• 3 weeks later...

I will definetly choose the Mera Mera no Mi and Yami Yami no Mi... given a chance, i'll consume those two since mera is flame and yami is dark... it'll be a great combination and very destructive too..hmm.. in addition, I'd like to have Gura Gura no Mi - which was once used by the late White Beard.. so, that's three fruits for me haha

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...