One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

10/10!!! it's the best show ever and it's very funny i'm on 156 dubbed, hundred something subbed i forgot lol

8/10 because.......they are dragging too many flash backs.......very annoying

the flashbacks don't really drag though

Subs vs. Dubs. Dubs don't stand a chance if you ask me, always watch it in original language, you just get a better sensation and original emotions from the original voice actors.

I disagree, you can get the same satisfaction with a dub if it's acted right and how well the VA knows and does his character, imo the dub for one piece is spot on

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

upto where i've seen of One Piece, here are MY opinions :

1) The Warship arc sucked BIG TIME. i honestly had to skip through the last 2 episodes of that arc, cuz i was so sick of that annoying little girl. Note, this was the FIRST time i skipped through One Piece, that's how bad i found it.

2) The Alabasta arc related fillers weren't too bad. i honestly didn't even notice they WERE fillers until i checked it on the web. so, they were decent fillers. not too bad, but nothing impressive either.

3) The Goat Island arc is my favorite so far, mainly because they managed to tell a GREAT story, no fancy action/fighting in a short amount of episodes.

4) The Rainbow arc was another hiccup as i found it simply stupid. they made it just to give a feeling of time paradox to the story.

all throughout the story, i kept wondering "okay, NOW something will happen. no wait, NOW it'll happen."

and at the end, they way he revealed how strong that guy was, it made me wonder "why dont they just send that guy after the Going Merry?", so yeah, it ruined my mood a bit.

... and those are the fillers i've seen so far. right now, i'm at the part where they're sailing a ship in the sky ... the Skypiea arc. sadly, the dubs from FUNimation haven't been updated here in a while, so i think i'll just wait for the arc to be over before watching the new episodes.

i know of those man, but the download size just kills my poor connection. lol

im waiting for spidey to upload his 80 mb MKV files.

Ah.....I assumed you thought they weren't available at all, lol.

By the way, One Piece Episodes 170-182 DUB/DUAL AUDIO will be released to DVD in the U.S. on October 26, 2010.

sweet, any idea when the skypiea arc will be over?

The FUNi dub that aired on TV aired up to like 205 before going off air, however only up to 195 was capped and encoded. So if you don't mind a few name changes (FUNi kept the names that 4kids used for consistency on TV) then you could actually have finished the Skypiea arc like 2 years ago. =O

The FUNi dub that aired on TV aired up to like 205 before going off air, however only up to 195 was capped and encoded. So if you don't mind a few name changes (FUNi kept the names that 4kids used for consistency on TV) then you could actually have finished the Skypiea arc like 2 years ago. =O

The TV Rips are edited, I'd rather wait for the uncut and unedited DVD Rips, since you'd still have to wait until 2011 for more episodes either way dubbed.

And Koby, 196-205 NEVER aired dubbed. As far as I know.....

The TV Rips are edited, I'd rather wait for the uncut and unedited DVD Rips, since you'd still have to wait until 2011 for more episodes either way dubbed.

And Koby, 196-205 NEVER aired dubbed. As far as I know.....

Actually FUNi's airing were supposedly not edited after like episode 170. They were uncut except for the name changes. I wasn't talking to you about it anyways, I already know where you stand with it. I am only telling others there is uncut TV rips of FUNi dub. Also yes, it did air up to 205, I looked it up before when I was downloading the TV rips. =P

SERIOUSLY!?

why the hell would they do that? on the other hand, in one fairy tail episode,

the one in which she supposedly dies, the name on the tombstone is "Elza".

What is it with Japanese and the letter "L", they always say it like "R"

It's also the reason why L in Death Note uses his nickname as Ryuzaki.

Because there is no L sound in the Japanese language. So they use R's. Honestly a Japanese to English conversion of Zoro is not off by naming him Zolo. It's just it sounds gay. I'm glad FUNimation kept it Zoro on the DVD's.

• 2 weeks later...