One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

if its an existing one than i would choose Magelans poison fruit.

If its an original one my first choice would be the Chi Chi no Mi (Blood Fruit). I would be able to control an opponents blood and kill him from within. Another fruit would be the Sairento Sairento no Mi (Silence Fruit). It would make me practically quiet. The fruit would also have the ability to silence an opponent. He wouldnt be able to call for help. I actually created this fruit for an assassin like oc of mine.

Abilities :

Sairentosuteppu (silent foot steps) – Foot steps will cause no sound.

Shizukana Sekai (silent world) – In an area of several dozen meters everthing goes quiet. The enemy cannot hear himself or anything. This ability is most draining and can only be used once a day.

Sairentosōdo (silent sword ) – A silenced area forms around the users swords. The only way someone can detect the sword is if he notices the wind that follows the sword strike.

Sairentodagā (silent daggers) – The same principle as with Sairentosodo expect you can use the daggers as throwing weapons.

Sairentohantā (silent hunter) - This ability represses any noises the users body makes. It is draining but not as much as Shizukana Sekai.

Sairentosukurīmu (silent cry) - An silenced area forms around one enemy. He cannot hear anything. This ability doesnt work anymore if the user is more than a few dozen meters away from the target.

if someone wants to use my fruit for fanfiction go ahead just tell me if you do.

I have been really getting into anime for awhile and one show I always felt to avoid was this show because it was so big but finally I started watching it and i'm glad i did this is my second favorite anime of all time DBZ First, hearing it was influenced by DBZ makes it that much cooler.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly in the beginning when I first watched it I did not like it all that much. I found it to be kinda boring. Though a few years latter a friend of mine had me watch it again, and I noticed it was pretty good after all. I then started reading the manga, and found it was even better. Now I am hooked at least to the manga anyway.

I finally caught up to the anime after marathon watching for the past couple of months and i feel so pissed that i have to wait every week for a new episode. Usually you expect an anime to have its ups and downs and proceed to lose interest but i never had that feeling with this one. Even the fillers were good.