One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the show really sucks, I mean it's a big exciting pirate adventure, while the drawing style isn't the greatest, it's has become a real One Piece Style of art, as we see Fairy Tail nowadays.

Subs vs. Dubs. Dubs don't stand a chance if you ask me, always watch it in original language, you just get a better sensation and original emotions from the original voice actors.

Great story, I vote a 9/10 but in heart it's a 10, as one of the most enjoyable series I've watched.

I don't think the show really sucks, I mean it's a big exciting pirate adventure, while the drawing style isn't the greatest, it's has become a real One Piece Style of art, as we see Fairy Tail nowadays.

Subs vs. Dubs. Dubs don't stand a chance if you ask me, always watch it in original language, you just get a better sensation and original emotions from the original voice actors.

Great story, I vote a 9/10 but in heart it's a 10, as one of the most enjoyable series I've watched.

wow, that's what i also felt when i change to one piece.. the story and the uniqueness of one piece is that things that catch my attention.

I have been downloading One Piece FUNimation dubbed dual-audio encodes. So far they are up to 130, but I haven't started watching it yet. I have seen some of the One Piece dub from 4kids though and it was horrible. Anyways since I will start watching this soon I decided to look up some stuff about it and I discovered the filler list. Just thought I should post it.

People talk about One Piece fillers being some of the best fillers ever, so I was curious as to when the fillers are so that I can give an honest opinion about the fillers afterward. For anyone who's curious.

I wouldn't mind downloading the sub, but it's 444 episodes and counting and all I can find is single torrents or MU links. Most of the torrents are dead, and my premium MU account expired.. so I'm back to a free user, and with that many episodes I just don't feel like going through the hassle.. so I guess I'll just gradually watch from the dual-audio encodes. =P

if you put in google One Piece torrent youll find one of One Piece 1-300,One Piece 301-350, One Piece 351-400 and another one forgot name thats how I download it complete because one for one you won't find. I suggest stop watching it in dub because the took away some episodes away because of censorial things if i remember correctly like the giants arc and in the future episodes you wont understand because thats the thing in One Piece the first episodes link up with the new and so on and the changed things. Its better in sub the fights are more understandable. The torrent Im seeding I would give you the link but don't know how to do it lol sorry.

He was referring to the shitty 4kids edited censored and cut dub.

I don't know if you can even call the 4kids dub One Piece... it is just horrible, I know everyone agrees with that.

With regards to the fillers, I have seen a couple of these arcs now and you really cannot tell that they are fillers in most of the cases, the one episode fillers you can tell with because they are just so randomly put in but the rest you don't mind because they are decent stories and normally have some good fight scenes as well and a decent story in them, unlike a certain anime.....

P.S. I was talking about bleach for anyone who didn't understand that last bit :greedy:

Thanks for the info, even though they are fillers i still enjoy watching them

yeah, i really enjoy the fillers of one piece.. it's because, most of the fillers are related to the crews dreams (like sanji's all blue dream..

the one episode filler dedicated to sanji's all blue dream - water7 arc where sanji discover's the incredible salt after the aqua laguna

the filler between the davy back fight where the crew temporarily loses their memories.. that's very nice and of course the G8 Filler arc.. it was quite nice that most of the other abilities the crew of luffy has has been exploited inside a marine base

also, if one piece has a filler episode.. you can easily tell most of the fillers like the special historical filler episodes..

I don't know if you can even call the 4kids dub One Piece... it is just horrible, I know everyone agrees with that.

With regards to the fillers, I have seen a couple of these arcs now and you really cannot tell that they are fillers in most of the cases, the one episode fillers you can tell with because they are just so randomly put in but the rest you don't mind because they are decent stories and normally have some good fight scenes as well and a decent story in them, unlike a certain anime.....

P.S. I was talking about bleach for anyone who didn't understand that last bit :greedy:

well, one piece has some fillers but they are not that focus in battle and the longetivity of the fillers (like the bounto arc and the 80 episode filler of naruto from episode 135 are very different than one piece has).

like those special historical arcs.. it's only 1 - 2 episode if they present a filler.. AND you will obviously notice it that it's a filler.. that's why one piece fillers has a big difference in the fillers of the 2 other big anime's around