House arrest!!! Or rather room arrest...

Oblivia

Hi everyone! I am really glad that I joined this forum. However, before I joined it, I really believed that I’ve seen a lot of anime, but now, seeing u guys and everything you watched, I became really depressed. So I started downloading every anime I could get and during the weekend I will lock myself in the room, throw the key through the window and I am not getting out till finish watching them all. :) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can recommend me the anime u liked, I accept every suggestion, so that I can download it till the weekend. It will help me in catching up to u guys so that I can participate in discussions. It will also help me in getting to know all of you better. Many thanks, in advance, for your help! ;)

You r totally right. But I usually enjoy watching any anime. If that's not the case, i just quit watching it, although i hate doing that. And don't worry, I won't blow up my brain, :) it is hard for me to even imagine that an anime can do that to u. :confuse: But then again, i suppose i was lucky that i didn't bump into a bad anime yet.

You r totally right. But I usually enjoy watching any anime. If that's not the case, i just quit watching it, although i hate doing that. And don't worry, I won't blow up my brain, :) it is hard for me to even imagine that an anime can do that to u. :confuse: But then again, i suppose i was lucky that i didn't bump into a bad anime yet.

Yeah, I admit i exaggerated a bit, yet watching so much good anime can temporarly cut you off the real (cruel) world.So I strongly recommend watching depressive ones (like End of Evangelion) so that life seems happier.

Jokes aside, I recommend Samurai Champloo, though I myself didn't manage to find even a sub on the Net, good luck to you with that (check out Veoh,just in case).

Jokes aside, I recommend Samurai Champloo, though I myself didn't manage to find even a sub on the Net, good luck to you with that (check out Veoh,just in case).

No subs? I am seriosly thinking to start learning Japanese... I can't check Veoh, it is not available in my country :( But I will try to find it elsewhere.

It's not available in my country either. If you know russian I can give you a link to a russian dub.

Nope, don't know russian...

Trust me, if you want anime... don't go to Veoh, I've looked multiple times and couldn't find nothing.

maybe... http://www.dubhappy.com for dubbed series.

Than i can consider myself lucky for not being able to go there :)