Good Versus Evil [Part 2]

+2= 140

Oh Lord there's so many lets see.

I pick my nose and scratch my ass in public.

I swear (and I don't mean damn and hell I mean fuck and cock) openly in public, resturaunts, in front of children, and the elderly.

I smoke where I shouldn't until people tell me to stop and then take a drag and blow it in there direction to ask them WHAT!? like I didn't hear them.

I drink excessively EVERYWHERE I go.

When people thank me for my service I shun them because automatically they think I do it for all the right reasons like patriotism, and courage when really I do it for all the wrong reasons.

I have more in common with and spend more time with my friends then I ever will or have with my actual family.

I've missed 12 birthday's, my younger brother's highschool graduation, my other younger brother's wedding, 3 funeral's one of which was my aunt's husband and another was my roommate, 2 Thanksgiving's, and my father's retirement all because I worked instead.

Which leads to the next fact that I'm a workaholic.

+2= 144

It does yeah man. LTJG is Lieutenant Junior Grade, I got from the first time I fully completed Mobile Suit Gundam Federation Vs. Zeon and slapped it on to RIO cause after playing so many arcade games I adopted a 3 letter nickname to throw into those initial slots that games like X-men and Marvel vs Capcom had for high scores.

That's not my real rank though it's a navy officer rank.

Edited by LTJG RIO