-slayers

-code geass

-death note

-dbz/gt

-gantz

-elfen lied

-FMA

-school rumble

theres a few more but those were my favourite, anyway i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of new animes that i could watch i would like them to be around the same genre as any of the ones listed above.

thanks and i hope to hear from you

Here is some recommendations based on what you said you liked.

Naruto = Ninja Scroll

Bleach = Yuyu Hakusho

Code Geass = Gundam 00

Dragonballz = Yuyu Hakusho

Gantz = Black Lagoon, Darker Than Black

Elfen Lied = Black Lagoon, Darker Than Black

Fullmetal Alchemist = Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the shell, Eureka seven, Moribito: guardian of the spirit... you might like the original Dragon Ball series if you haven't seen it yet... Cowboy Bebop, Shuffle, Escaflowne, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Wing...

hey ballard thanks for the ideas can u give us a quick overview of shuffle and escaflowne sorry if its a bother id just like to hear from someone whos watched it and please give it a rating out of 10

thanks koby your a legend among anime viewers here keep up the good work

Shuffle is a romantic fantasy with a hint of comedy. I'm currently rewatching it (this will be my second time watching it). "The storyline of Shuffle! follows the life of Rin Tsuchimi, a normal seventeen-year-old second-year high school student who finds himself sought after by a variety of girls. Eight years prior to the onset of the story, he lost his parents in a car accident that also took the life of Kaede Fuyou's mother. From that point onwards, he began living with her. At around the same time he lost his parents, he met Lisianthus and Nerine at different times who each were accompanying their fathers on a diplomatic business in the human world. Each girl became lost after wandering through the human world. During that time, Rin befriended each girl after playing with them for a day. As a result of his kindness, Rin finds himself as the potential marriage candidate for both Lisianthus and Nerine, the two daughters of the kings of the god and devil worlds who recently transfer to Rin's school at the onset of the story." -wikipedia... I give it a 9 out of 10. I haven't seen escaflowne in awhile, so I'm not sure what to rate it.

Shuffle is a romantic fantasy with a hint of comedy. I'm currently rewatching it (this will be my second time watching it). "The storyline of Shuffle! follows the life of Rin Tsuchimi, a normal seventeen-year-old second-year high school student who finds himself sought after by a variety of girls. Eight years prior to the onset of the story, he lost his parents in a car accident that also took the life of Kaede Fuyou's mother. From that point onwards, he began living with her. At around the same time he lost his parents, he met Lisianthus and Nerine at different times who each were accompanying their fathers on a diplomatic business in the human world. Each girl became lost after wandering through the human world. During that time, Rin befriended each girl after playing with them for a day. As a result of his kindness, Rin finds himself as the potential marriage candidate for both Lisianthus and Nerine, the two daughters of the kings of the god and devil worlds who recently transfer to Rin's school at the onset of the story." -wikipedia... I give it a 9 out of 10. I haven't seen escaflowne in awhile, so I'm not sure what to rate it.

Thanks dude i'm going to start downloading it now it's always nice to get reassurance from someone before you start throwing around your downloads

You guys should check out hell Girl its a really good anime if your into horror kind of stuff and mystery

Hellsing is cool 2 ...

Does any1 recommend watching any good anime Movies? Maybe like fighting or mystery kind of stuff... Just dont recommend anything that has to do with DragonBall Z. Anything else would be awesome

Bleach: Fade To Black Kimi No Na O Yobu

Bleach: Memories Of Nobody

Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion Mouhitotsu No Hyourinmaru

Hagane No Renkinjutsushi: Shambala O Yuku Mono

Naruto Shippuuden

Naruto Shippuuden: Kizuna

Naruto: Dai Gekitotsu! Maboroshi No Chitei Iseki Datte Ba Yo!

Naruto: Dai Koufun! Mikazuki-jima No Animal Panic Datte Ba Yo!

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Ishinshishi E No Requiem

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Lagann-hen

Tenjou Tenge: The Past Chapter

Tsubasa Chronicle: Tori Kago No Kuni No Himegimi

death note

It's a great anime ... very short only 38 episodes 2 live action movies or you could watch the 2 OVAs called:

1. Death Note: Re-Light, Vol. 1: Visions of a God"
  2. Death Note: Re-Light, Vol. 2: L's Successors"

That sums up all 38 episodes in a (each movie) two hour OVA.

It's a great anime ... very short only 38 episodes 2 live action movies or you could watch the 2 OVAs called:

1. Death Note: Re-Light, Vol. 1: Visions of a God"
  2. Death Note: Re-Light, Vol. 2: L's Successors"

That sums up all 38 episodes in a (each movie) two hour OVA.

You mean 37 episodes, 2 special re-caps, and 3 live-action films.

I have seen Deathnote and really liked it and i have seen advertisments for the live action ones but i was wandering if they are as good as the series?

I really liked them.. maybe not as much as the Anime though. But there are some differences in the story too. The 3rd live action film has nothing to do with the series and continues from the difference in story that happened in the 2nd. You should definitely watch the first 2 simply so that you can see the 3rd one which is a completely new story if you like Death Note!

Also the guy who plays L is awesome, definitely does a good job as L.

I really liked them.. maybe not as much as the Anime though. But there are some differences in the story too. The 3rd live action film has nothing to do with the series and continues from the difference in story that happened in the 2nd. You should definitely watch the first 2 simply so that you can see the 3rd one which is a completely new story if you like Death Note!

Also the guy who plays L is awesome, definitely does a good job as L.

I agree. You should definitely check out the live action episodes. I haven't seen the third one so I can't say anything about it, but the first two were good.

hey koby do you by any chance have the live action films ive been looking fir them everywhere if you do can you please link us

I watched them all subbed, however I got them via torrents and the site no longer does all that. So I can't get them, and live-action films I'd rather not upload for now...

So I looked around and found the movies.. but they are dubbed. They are dubbed by the voice actors who voice the Anime dub of Death Note. But since it's Japanese characters, the mouths probably do not sync up. I haven't seen the dub version..

Here is the dubs though:

Death Note [Live-Action] (Dub)

Movie - Part 1: Death Note: The Movie - PART 1 (66.54 MB)

Movie - Part 2: Death Note: The Movie - PART 2 (66.54 MB)

Movie - Part 3: Death Note: The Movie - PART 3 (66.54 MB)

Movie - Part 4: Death Note: The Movie - PART 4 (66.54 MB)

Movie - Part 5: Death Note: The Movie - PART 5 (36 MB)

Death Note II - The Last Name [Live-Action] (Dub)

Movie - Part 1: Death Note II: The Last Name - PART 1 (71.54 MB)

Movie - Part 2: Death Note II: The Last Name - PART 2 (71.54 MB)

Movie - Part 3: Death Note II: The Last Name - PART 3 (71.54 MB)

Movie - Part 4: Death Note II: The Last Name - PART 4 (71.54 MB)

Movie - Part 5: Death Note II: The Last Name - PART 5 (48 MB)

L: Change the World [Live-Action] (Dub)

Movie - MU: L, change the WorLd (300 MB)

The part files will have to be joined after you download all the parts.

They aren't my uploads. I wouldn't have split it.. =P