Does Ichigo have his hollow powers after getting his powers back?

Number62

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm on the bandwagon with Pradeepsixer. The Black getsuga tensho is part of his hollow half. As he was able to use that form of getsuga tensho you would think he still has the hollow powers. However, you never see him interact or deal with his internal self so is it still there? But Ginjo and Ichigo do have that hollow/shinigami connection, though Ginjo's mom was attacked by a hollow before he was born so I don't know how connected.

From what I could discern from the anime and manga, was that Ichigo's hollow powers and soul reaper powers were one and the same. Remember Hollow Ichigo being a part of Zangetsu? Putting all the rest of the history aside, when Ichigo learns the Final Getsuga Tenshou, he does this when Hollow Ichigo and Tensa Zangetsu combine, that is in essence his power is whole when he fights Aizen, so we could say he was fighting with his Hollow powers without using his mask...

So yeah, I think his Hollow Powers are there, we'll just have to wait and see what form it will take. Personally, I would love to see him put on the mask of his horned hollow form. Maybe he doesn't need to now.... :o

This is my opinion, please don't hate if it sounds far fetched or lame. >_<

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so this is just what I think and its a totally uninformed opinion since I hardly understand Fullbring powers and all that jazz. But didn't Fullbring powers have something to do with Hollows? I Figured thats how Ichigo was able to use his, because of his Hollow powers. Which is why his Complete fullbring form had a sot of Hollow-ish style too it. And when he regained his Shinigami powers, its as though that "Hollow" look was incorperated into his new outfit, so I just kinda figured he'd been using his Hollow powers, to some extent, all along.