rawr

Scar

Okie dokie artichokie. :P You'll all have to take what I say with a grain/mountain of salt, since I'm speaking purely from an aesthetic point of view and know little about the actual process or work that goes into these things. I'm the peanut gallery!

AutoPlay:

It would have been a lot nicer if the stock wasn't repeated four times. I like what's going on with the text, but the repetition really takes away from it.

Scar:

I dig the neutral colours and the text (at first I didn't realise it was your handle backwards), though the design on the left seems to stick out a bit too much.

Koby:

Lol, it's cute. ;) I like that the attention is focused on Naminé (I'm assuming that's her), although I'd probably like it better if she didn't look so centred, but off to the side either way a bit more. Also: barely noticeable text, considering what it says, seems very fitting.

Pimpin:

Dig the red, the text, and the stuff around Vincent's face (like cracked glass, I suppose?). My only issue would be that it seems like Vincent isn't very well blended into the image. I think it would've looked nicer without the stock entirely.

VL:

Very pretty. :) I like the fading from light to dark, although I can't figure out for the life of me what's with the wavy thing to the right. Text is nice, but probably could stand being bumped up a few pixels so it's not so close to the edge.

Cloud:

First, that stock of Vincent is hot. ;) Anyway, I like the colours/lack of colour (I love greys and monochromatic colour schemes). Text sticks out a bit too much, and the, er, stars? are a bit too sharp in contrast to the rest of the image, which seems to be a bit softer, especially in the centre and to the right of Vincent's face. The way it is on Cloud and near the bottom to the left of Vincent's face is just right.

PXHN:

I like the bottom one better. I... haven't got anything to say. Glowing guns are good. :P

Phxofgrn:

If the text was either removed entirely or fixed, this would be pretty damn close to perfect. :)

My vote goes to Phxofgrn, since his is most aesthetically pleasing to mine eye. :P You all did wonderfully and you're all capable of doing awesome stuff, so keep it up. :)

Edited because I'm stupid.

Hmmm I like how EO said what he liked about everyones so I dicided I'd do that as well

AutoPlay- I really like It how it brings 2d, to life with the alternation in colors.

Koby- It looks awesome, its so neat and perfect... Its a great sig for an admin

^PiMpIn^- The font is great, and the brushing looks amazing

VincentsLucrecia- I really like how urs was reality, and it shows simple beauty

//Cloud//Strife/- I dont care what everyone says about the color, I LOVE IT. Its so simple, but yet it has everyone a great sig needs

[PHXN] New001- I want to make love to you, for making that godly sig

phxofgrn- Thats an AMAZING sig. The color combinations are great.

//Cloud//Strife/- gets my vote. For its simple beauty that sticks out in my mind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...