whitee_rabbit

Heaven's Lost Property Season 3 Announced!

Anyone excited for it?! I know I am even though I haven't seen the first episode... why you ask? Because I only watch anime that actually has an ending! LOL.

Well, here's the proof...

http://www.fandompost.com/2012/01/25/heavens-lost-property-season-3-video-announcement-revealed/

I only recently finished the first season of this and I loved it, so I'm stoked to hear they're going to continue on with the series. I already knew about it from the most trustworthy source of information in the world, Wikipedia, but it's good to see some other people are excited about its continuation too.. even if it's only two people (of which only one has actually watched the anime), hehe.

I've heard of this anime, but never seen it. At least not a whole episode. I'll check it out, and thanks for the information. =)

im happy to hear there will be a season 3, im waiting to watch season 2 but i loved the first season and im sure they will make the other 2 seasons just as good and i cant wait for it......;

I already knew about this, but I'm loving the second season which I just started today and watched 3 episodes of just as much as the first season, so really looking forward to it.