What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

Haha, it turned out okay. Edible, at least. I think I'll leave such complicated cooking methods to the pros and butcher food in my own way.

Last night we had oven baked chicken--turned out pretty good. Skin was crispy and it wasn't trying to eat my face or anything.

Tonight, the last night of the chicken marathon, I'm doing oven fried chicken. Seems to only differ from the last recipe in that I now add flour and spices instead of just drying off the chicken and throwing it into a pan.

Also, after eating it for two days in a row, I decided that I really don't care for dark meat. White meat all the way.

tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

Today for dinner i had... Nothing, nothing at all because I dont eat dinner I dont even know what dinner is. I eat when im hungry and when im hungry I eat anything to take the hunger away. All i ate today was some walkers, corn flakes, cake, noodles, some more corn flakes and thats it.

Oh, word. If I eat potato chips, I just say potato chips and never reference the brand. Maybe the flavour if it's really weird.

We save the word "crisp" for snack foods made of potato flakes, like Pringles, but such things always seem to be at the mercy of the justice system for some reason. The perks of living in a first world country.

We're probably having pizza for dinner, knowing Java.