salmun

whats the oldest anime you have?

there are older anime out there :) like Ronin Warriors and I think Speed Racer was an anime but not sure about that one. Do you own the DVD's/VHS of Dragon Ball or do you have them on your computer etc.

I would probably say that the oldest I have is original Lupin III. Only files sadly, but they are subbed so thats from the 60's. Take that! I maybe have older but dont feel like looking it up

Akira. If movies don't count, Irresponsible Captain Tylor (jan 1993) is slightly older than DBZ (april 1993)

From wikipedia:

DBZ: "it premiered in Japan on Fuji Television on April 26, 1989"

DB: "The series premiered in Japan on Fuji Television on February 26, 1986"

there are older anime out there :) like Ronin Warriors and I think Speed Racer was an anime but not sure about that one. Do you own the DVD's/VHS of Dragon Ball or do you have them on your computer etc.

I have them on my PC.

Oldest to date that i've watched (based on anime's production)

Voltes V

Daimos

Voltron

Gundam Wing (1985 by sunrise?)

Oldest ones to date when i started to watch animes

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z

Yuyu Hakusyo

Slamdunk (it was 1994 i think)

Maybe my oldest anime archived here is Gundam G(its 1994 i think). I forgot to remember all my collected vintage animes because my PC just infected and i'm forced to erase all of them

Wow, to think people now calling 90's anime old. I guess it's because I don't have cable so all I watch is the "old" stuff. Oh how the times they are a changing. I have to say my oldest would have to be Astro Boy and Speed Racer (dvd in collectors edition Mach 5 tin, saw it and had to buy it).