Sign in to follow this  
Anon316

Can you name the Pokémon Characters (Generation 1)?

Didnt know whether to put this in the anime or games section since it can belong to one or the other, or in another category all together?

Can you name the Pokémon Characters (Generation 1)? since most people stopped at Gen 1

http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/pokemon

I got 133/151. Forgot a few, some more rarer than others...

Post your scores, but do not post the pokemon you missed as you will be helping those who want to attempt.

You got 136 out of 151 answers correct

Spent forever trying to remember the correct spelling on some. x.x Like Seel, Gyarados, Exegguto, etc.

Not too bad I guess. Missed some easy ones obviously, didn't miss any of the rare ones though.

151/151

Screw spelling though. It should be like clicking pictures when a name comes or clicking names when pictures come

I got 55, spelling was my biggest issue, that and I had a lot of mind blanks. I knew them all I just forgot how there name was said or spelt....

I used to remember them all about half my lifetime ago, lol. I've definitely forgotten many of them, but I'm sure I would remember most (if not all) of them if I view a list of them.

151/151. I still play Red and Blue got my original game boy color. I only played red/blue/yellow, never played another generation until White/Black, skipping all those games I had no idea what i was doing.