Is It So Wrong? And Who Thinks This Way?

AxelVIII

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to say that it is weird. I don't think it is wrong or neccessarily means anything about you, but I believe you are an outlier when it comes to a show's audience... then again, they always show the mega stereotypical otaku with a ton of magical girl stuff in his room/computer. Just don't become a weirdo. =P

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. If that were true, than girls wouldn't be able to watch animes such as Code Geass.

Why? Code Geass seemed quite effiminate to me, and im not just saying that because all of the guys looked like women.

• 1 month later...

Thats like saying its wrong for a girl to watch a harem anime aimed towards a male audience. I watch anime aimed towards guys all the time and i dont see a problem, its not wrong if you like sailor moon! anyway those people who make fun of you now probably you wont know them in a few years. they wont have an effect on your life, so dont worry dude

Bro your good in my book. why just the other day i tried to watch sailor moon again. i would have continued but the anime was so old i gave up on it. but if there was a hd remake (which probably wont happen) i would watch if it were dubbed. Also i did watch black rock shooter which was definitely a touchy-feely anime but i enjoyed.

o.o  the  title of shonen or shujo  should no deter any one from watching particular anime for these titles are more descriptive of the  content of the anime rather then then audience eat which it is aimed.  It like saying  romantic comedies are only for  women  or martial arts/ action movies are only for men. 

You shouldn't feel ashamed a lot males watch shojo animes as well mostly based on the topics that have been posted already. If you like shojo animes then you like it.

I haven't watched any shojo animes just yet but I wouldn't mind watching it. It doesn't matter who's the primary target, my cuz(female) likes watching

shonen animes even though its intended for boys.

• 2 weeks later...