Is It So Wrong? And Who Thinks This Way?

AxelVIII

@J-Lord144, Yuri, and lemmingllama. I have enjoyed your comments, and I now feel better about the insults I endure for watching the certain Anime I enjoy. Because of you guys and your helping words, I now know that I shall never give up the Anime genres I enjoy. So for your help, and encouragement, I thank you.

Talk about a late reply :P

Anyway I am glad my words helped, I use to get put down on the animes I watched as well and I still do. I have two of my brothers and a handful of my friends who find these types of animes awesome! I mean we can't just watch hardcore action animes all day long, you need to keep things interesting and there is no better way then to tone down the action and watch a good old, story based anime. I really don't care what my other brother and the large amount of people say about me because I watch them, they all do things I find weird but I understand that everyone loves different things and im no different so I try not to put them down for their weird traits........not saying that these things are weird not at all!

I see nothing wrong with this. I enjoy the occasionaly female aimed anime, there's nothing wrong with watching them especially if you enjoy them so just ignore those people and keep watching it :)

Right on Dark Angel!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It shouldn't be wrong. But the thing is, people are people right? Such accusations will happen. So the thing to do is just ignore them. Or a solution that I do: I don't tell my friends what Anime I watch. Yes, they do know I watch anime and such, but they don't know what kind of shows I watch. Well they do, one or two of them, but I've watched Dozens that they don't know of. My friends don't even watch Anime practically whatsoever. They've watched one or two but not much at all. But they are Video Game Freaks so they understand.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just not tell your friends what you watch? If they are Anime fans as well, just don't tell them the girly anime series that you watch. I watch a couple here and there... so you're not alone.

• 4 weeks later...

Aren't there guys that watch My Little Pony? Bronies or something?

Well, I don't think that there's anything wrong with guys watching shojo anime or whatever. Watch whatever anime you like. I used to watch Sailor Moon in elementary school actually and people teased me. Hahaha.

Since graduating, some of my friends told me they used to watch Sailor Moon as well. So yeah.

Don’t worry about what others are thinking. Find what you want to do for your self and stick whit it, if someone accepts you that is fine, if some one pokes a nose in your business and criticizes you just show them the middle finger and say ‘I have my own brain you should look for yours’

If by any chance they’ll try to argue just live them arguing whit a moron is like paling card whit a pigeon not only there will by no fun but in the end hi will think his beater and poo on you.

I'm not going to say it's wrong, but if you think it is wrong just ask yourself "why do I enjoy this?" because you might find the answer there, or at least the answer to why other people could think it's wrong to like that.

For example I generally like watching action anime like Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Darker Than Black. Why do I enjoy watching those shows? Because I love the awesome choreographed action fight scenes.

Now, ask bronies why they like watching My Little Pony and see what they say. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't. Question. That's my motto in life. Haha. I love romance, slice of life and comedy animes in addition to my epics, mechas, space battles, etc. Can't judge. I will say that back in the day of only having anime on Cartoon Network, I was forced to watch a ton of Sailor Moon due to my sister loving it and having control of the tv half the time. It was better than watching nothing and being forced to go outside :)