Is It So Wrong? And Who Thinks This Way?

AxelVIII

i believe that the anime is made for al if you enjoy it then you do or if you dont then you dont, but i have come accrtoss a very and i mean very gay anime: Shining X Wings!!! The bigining of the story if nice until the last five or so episodes then it becomes gay. i personally dont think that a person is gay for watching such anime, in each ganre there are good anime and bad anime so watch what you wanna and enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's funny to post here again, after recovering the website. Like I said last time, I watched Fruit basket and a lot of the other shows mentioned above. Nevertheless, I tend to watch them when I'm alone, not in front of friends or family; can be kind of embarrassing, not because of what I think about these shows, but because of the stereotypes they represent

Is it wrong for a straight Male to enjoy watching such Anime such as Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power in English) and the like? I ask because I am made fun of for this all the time, and I want to know who thinks this is wrong to be treated for liking such things/or who thinks that being a straight Male should keep me away from Shojo Anime and Manga.

Naa there is nothing wrong with watching anime like that. Heck i've got a good friend who watches all that and loves chibi stuff and he is 100% straight and trust me i know.

Really peeps who make fun of you really need to grow up! We aint living in the middle ages where people who watch pretty and cute anime no matter if they are male would be called wimps. Sure these genre are targeted to a particular audience in general but still it shouldn't stop someone from watching it.

The only opinion that counts here is yours. but since you are asking, no there is nothing wrong with you watching what you want. I watch all kinds of anime, doesn't matter to me what genre or audience it is for. Hell I still have amy old Disney movies and all my Land Before Times doesn't mean I'm gonna ditch them just because I have gotten older or because they are meant for a younger audience.

• 2 weeks later...

alot of them we grew up with.

in all honesty people act, do, and watch things intended towards both genders, example a lot of girls enjoyed a series like shaman king, or dragonball z.

I happen to like a lot of odd off ball series, but I don't expect everyone to get into them whether or not they are aimed at that group.

alot of them we grew up with.

in all honesty people act, do, and watch things intended towards both genders, example a lot of girls enjoyed a series like shaman king, or dragonball z.

I happen to like a lot of odd off ball series, but I don't expect everyone to get into them whether or not they are aimed at that group.

I have gotten Minkseru to watch some Shōjo animes such as...Clannad, Kanon 2006, Air, Pretear, Cardcaptor Sakura, and a few others. I mostly like watching them. In fact we have watch Clannad and Kanon 2006 more than once.

As he said...there are girls who watch shows like Dragon Ball Z and Shaman King.

There are a few Shōnen anime I really love...Rurouni Kenshin, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Inu x Boku SS, Gundam Wing, Gundam...and many others.

There is nothing wrong with guys liking Shōjo animes and Girls liking Shōnen animes. Anime is anime and it is meant to be enjoyed by all.