Sign in to follow this  
Blackitty127

Dance in the Vampire

There has been absolutely nothing annouced saying that there will be a second season. I doubt that it will happen personally, but really we will just have to wait and see. It will be at least a year before they annouce it if it is happening

Was a wide open ending for sure and left it like there should be, it got smacked by fans saying they did not like for it was not as grafic as the manga and Funmation all most did not release it I hope they do another season of it.

I loved this show, it was a diamond in the rough. Its so hard to find a truly great rounded anime these days. But Dance In The Vampire Bund was definitely a legendary anime for the hopeless romantics out there. I sure hope they make a second season, even though the series will be legend even if it remains as a 1 season installment...

Even though it changed key points and characters in the manga story, I think it had great and appreciable changes that deserve a second season. It almost feels like Halo 2 again.

Just watched this and really enjoyed it!

Hope they make a second season!

sorry to dredge up an old thread, but hey it'll make a change from 'Is HOTD good or not?' :)