NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Shazi

Can you swim?

I actually can't swim. Just never got around to it. I can float (to an extent) and I don't mind being in deep water, but if my toes can't touch the ground I lose my s**t..

I can swim but before i learnt how to swim i nearly drowned a few times. And a tip don't try to save a drowning mothers f**kers life because they will only try to take you with them when that could all be avoided, you would be surprised how many times it happened to meh.

I actually can't swim. Just never got around to it. I can float (to an extent) and I don't mind being in deep water, but if my toes can't touch the ground I lose my s**t..

You lose what??? lol.... Personally I love the saying" I swim great, I swim like a rock"lol.

• Like 1

You lose what??? lol.... Personally I love the saying" I swim great, I swim like a rock"lol.

Lol great saying

There also is a badge called the "Seepferdchen" (sea horse) for swimming 50m. But your swimming style is irrelevant for it - you just have to make the 50m and get it :).

Good times with the "Seepferdchen" XD did you ever make "Bronze", "Silver" or "Gold"?

For all how want to see the great "Seepferdchen" here is a picture of it http://www.luenen.dlrg.de/bild/Abzeichen%20Seepferdchen.JPG

And yes I can swim ;)

i have my bronze level but i literately nearly died to get it > <

i'm gaming anime nut so i'm too lazy to go to the beach or anywhere that isn't collage or work (i want to fix that this summer)

I only swim in pools, Jaws put me off swimming in the sea. Well, that and toilet paper.

although I can swim very well I suck at anthing other than the front crawl.....breaststroke and I start going all titanic:(

I'm not a very confident swimmer, which people tend to find shocking considering how I enjoy kayaking, rafting, sailing and rowing. Oh, and I tried my hand at windsurfing and kite boarding. That was a blast. :D

But yeah, I could swim a couple of lengths of our local public swimming pool, though I'm kinda slow and find it a bit of a struggle.