Can you swim?

Shazi

I can't swim. D : My friends tried to teach me when we went camping but it didn't get anywhere. Not only was I scared but my feet were cramping up from not stepping on anything. I talked to my doctor about it and she said I just need to take a bowl and rub my feet on the backside and get my feet used to it.

(Super weird, I thought I double-posted.)

It probably feels like we've discussed this before because it came up as a side conversation in the "Peeing in the Shower" thread, haha.

I still can't swim! I went to a lake last year with a friend who tried to teach me, but I am like a rock. A Kametsu swim class may not be for the best--who knows who'll pee in the pool. (Everyone, cast wild accusations!)

I used to be on my middle school swim team. I would have continued it, but my high school didn't have a swim team (LAAAAME). And both houses I've lived in have had pools. So yeah, I love swimming.

Also, I kind of prefer pools to beaches. The fish and plants and stuff sort of gross me out. Although there are some great beaches.