Another

Nero D. Ace

tumblr_lz4xyumvmz1qgssuio1_400.jpg

There are about 5 episodes out for this show but damn it if it isn't one of most mind-fucked shows I've seen in a long time.

I really really can't tell you guys much about the plot as I don't know what the hell's going on right now myself and I'm too afraid of giving away any spoilers.

Think of it like - Higurashi meets classic American horror flick.

I seriously can't say anything aside from "Go watch it if you have a stable internet speed and time to kill."

Is this the highlight of this season? that's what I heard

Can't say for sure/ In my opinion, it's currently a tie between this one and a sports show called "Area no Kishi" (Knight in the Area). It's about this sibling duo who're really into soccer but the older brother gets into an accident and has to give his heart to his younger one for the younger one to survive. I really like the VA of the main girl in it as well.

Another has this thing about ending just about every episode on a cliffhanger although the premise is starting to make sense now.

so far nine (9) episodes of Another have been aired. out of those nine (9) episodes we still have no clue on what was hidden in the class or who is the extra student. who is the extra student?

also the tape was damaged in episode 9

so everything is up in the air as to what was hidden there. any suggestions?

I really think its one of the better ones this season along with High School DxD.

i will have to agree with you on Another, but not with high school DxD. highlights on the season for me are:

Another, Mōretsu Pirates and Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne, was hoping Black rock shooter would be a highlight but not going to happen. as for another just finished watching episode 10 which was pretty great. it ended in cliffhanger of course but that was expected.

read at your own risk, contains main spoilers of episode 10.

some interesting parts of episode 10 are:

the reason that calamity stopped mid season was because the person who made the tape [can't remember his name] killed the extra student by accident, thus causing the calamity to stop. also the tape was some how altered to remove the name of who was the extra student that died.

mei's left eye [green eye] can see the color of death, basically she can tell weather or not a person is dead or not. and she knows who is the extra student [episode ended right as she was about to say who is was] also another person was also killed when she was about to mention the name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished this anime a few days back. Definitely one of the best animes I have seen so far. Good story, first class horror and mystery made this anime really awesome. This is definitely not an anime for people with weak hearts. I strongly recommend to anime fans to check out this anime as soon as possible.

I agree all the way. Watched it couple of weeks ago. There aren't enough words to describe it. Superb animation, superb story (though confusing at first), superb characters. 10/10 from me. Though was saddened by some characters death (especially young ladies). Though, I did enjoy these series to the fullest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...