NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Sign in to follow this  
BrOkEn SiLeNcE*

Image - What anime is this?

its not Gurren Lagann.. I've already seen that anime and this isn't it..

great, now I have to know what anime this is.....It looks interesting. Lokks like she's holding a giant nail-file...

I think it looks like a hover board of some kind..

This isn't an anime. Its a cg and nothing more. If you have just found this pick on the net then thats that. If you found an article or an name that went with it then post it. other wise my guess is that its just art.

awwww I looked interesting. Well, the setting did at least. Although I'm sure if the camera were to pan downwards you'd find it is actually set in a destroyed/flooded Tokyo.

I know all the recent ones that come out and this matches non of them. Just a really great cg. Thats the thing with some artists sometimes they come up with great back drops. To bad they don't make anime just based on cgs. That would be silly.

To bad you don't know the artist, or you could find more.

My guess is that it's an original from an unknown artist. I can't find anything from reverse Google searching or hashed searches on Sankaku Complex, so I guess the most relevant question is where did you get the image? The level of detail is enough that even if it is based on an anime, it's been specially drawn by someone. If the artist is known, it's much easier to find out more about the image.