Drake

Ben 10

The original was good, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were okay, but I think Omniverse is Scooby Doo with aliens.  That's the only way I can stand all the changed Omniverse made to the series.  I like to think of it as an alternate Ben 10 universe.

How much I enjoy the series fluctuates from season to season. There's little to no canon consistency across the series (the rebooted the Ken 10 future in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, but now there's rumors about it being canon again in Omniverse?) and for some reason, they made it "childish" again after making it more mature in AF and UA.

Haven't caught up with Omniverse story arc 4 yet. Probably my biggest issue with the entire franchise so far is that it seems like they're dragging it on too long. Someone mentioned that they're "milking a dying cow" and I guess that pretty much sums up how I feel, too.

The Original Ben 10 was the best. The Ben 10 Omniverse sucks I didn't even bother to start the series.

Asking out of curiosity; if you haven't watched it, how do you know it sucks?

The first three were pretty good. :) I started watching them because my Nephew had the first series on DVD, but I stopped watching after the new one came out...