Sign in to follow this  
layhoma

Any female anime watchers get offended by some of the more sexual appealing anime?

I'm a guy and felt it's all part of the japanese culture. No complaints. But wondering if any girls out there feel degraded or offended by some of the more hardcore contents of some anime.

I don't really get offended...It doesn't bother me either, just sometimes it get to a really climatic part of an anime and then it sows some random close up of some girl's boobs and it kinda kills the mood....-__-;

But I agree, it's fine once you get use to it.

It really depends on the type of show. Some shows are all about boobs and pantyshots and usually have very little or no interesting story line at all. Other shows that are interesting but still have boob shots every now and then?

Meh, I can live with it if its worth it.

If I got offended by it in anime I'd have to get offended by it in regular shows too, and then I'd get rid of TV, and join a feminist movement, shave my head, and carry a sign demanding changes... And since I like my TV and my hair. I choose to not be offended, and to simply enjoy the show.

• Like 2

I don't really get offended...It doesn't bother me either, just sometimes it get to a really climatic part of an anime and then it sows some random close up of some girl's boobs and it kinda kills the mood....-__-;

But I agree, it's fine once you get use to it.

Like Highschool of the Dead and Elfin Lied ahhaha.

Doesn't offend me. I love boobs as much as the next person. sometimes the harem type shows and super fan service planet type boob shows can be over the top though....... but hey, whatever floats your boat

not a girl but i'd like to get in on this. It's not that it's pointless, especially in haram shows, but when it gets serious and you randomly see panty and boob shots, kinda feel like I could do without. And we all know by now that the japanese sure love their panties and boobs.

Some is good, but when there is too much and when it is random, it can take away from the plot. Some shows don't have a really good plot, and the panty and boob shots is the whole point. But they can go overboard in some.