Naruto Shippuden Movie 3

zero_x

Naruto movies come out at the same time every year. It then takes about 8 months after the release for the DVD's to be release, ripped and put online for someone to sub. So you might see Shippuden movie 3 out sometime in August. Then August 2011 you will see Shippuden Movie 4 subbed.

• 1 month later...
Naruto movies come out at the same time every year. It then takes about 8 months after the release for the DVD's to be release, ripped and put online for someone to sub. So you might see Shippuden movie 3 out sometime in August. Then August 2011 you will see Shippuden Movie 4 subbed.

I was wrong.. I was thinking Bleach movies maybe.

The 3rd Shippuuden movie was released and subtitled by Dattebayo a few weeks ago.

Is the movie good like the first shippuden movie?

I personally thought it was the worst Shippuuden movie, but better than most of the regular Naruto movies.

semi-spoiler about the plot of the movie.

It was mostly about Kakashi being controlled and walking towards the enemy base very slowly for the entire movie while Naruto tried to follow and had to fight enemies along the way only for the other ninjas to show up and fight for him so he could continue to chase Kakashi. Naruto was running and jumping the whole time while Kakashi was practically taking baby steps.. but he never catches up until Kakashi reaches the base.. I was like WTF...

The movie was lame, the story was lame, the fight scenes were boring and not the focus of the movie anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...