so..Generator Rex is actually Pretty good.

idl12

What do you guys think? it has guns with real bullets, the women on the beach have cleavage, there is death though bloodless, and is animated by the team that did the original Ben 10 and imo is one of the best western animation studios there is, I'd put this right next to Star Wars the clone wars on my grand list of things other than re runs of tom and jerry and the flintstones that are watchable on Cartoon Network(the list only contains 3 items though, the last one being the new Looney Toons)

I've seen a few episodes of this and it intrigues me. Of course, I just like robots and the concept of him growing machine parts appeals to me. It's definitely one of the better offerings on Cartoon Network, I think.

I liked Ben 10 as well, though, again, I only watched a few episodes. Guess I'll just have to buy the boxed sets, haha. I'm either not awake or not home when the show is on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like it more than Ben 10, this and Symbiotic Titan were among the better cartoons to come out in recent memory in my opinion. Rex's fate throughout the series is pretty tragic though; I want to write more but I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't seen it yet. Great show.

• 1 month later...

I have seen all three seasons and do think it is better then the average American cartoon. I am glad it had an ending and thus felt complete. There was even a Rex / Ben Ten crossover two part story. I like it more then Ben Ten as that still seems childish most of the time and they are still making new versions of it. It gets on my nerve more then anything.