MegaUpload Links?

Pah89

i was wondering the same... was downloading YGO:GX but stopped due to uni studies (it takes over for like months!) and i wanted to start downloading again just to find i'm gonna have to find a torrent :\ least i now know its like episode 155 was the end of the dubbing (subbing hurts my head ALOT!) it's a shame...

any idea when it'll come back up??? if at all?

i find torrents are better anyway than file sharing, they seem to be quicker than just going onto one site and downloading a lot of things... with MU unless you subscribed you could only download one thing at a time which took longer than a torrent... but torrents do rely on people seeding/leeching... and theres not really an increased risk of viruses as tbh if you're gonna file share you've already opened yourself up to a massive risk anyway :P only problem i seem to find is sorting out the subbed from the dubbed, especially when there's no comments/description to tell you what language it is in

it'll all calm down like eventually

• 3 months later...

No, there is not. Many people are starting to use Jumbo Files. Rabid share is really slow unless you have a premium account, so not as many are using it, some others are sling file, Media fire, DDLAnime.... A lot of sites have limits, so when a uploader finds a good one, he tends to stick with it.