Zero no Tsukaim Season 4

xlaffy22

I have only seen the first season in english dub. Are they all good ? I might just go ahead and watch them in sub, do you know if they plan to make the rest in dub?

in my opinion the dubs were really bad every1 sounds too young subs were better and u should keep watching I liked the second season better :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just for the record, the first season was great for dual audio:ewhz:, and the second season was AWSOME for the storyline:2cool:, and the third was meager since its just pushing the anime along.:sad:

ive seen the first episode of the fourth season and so far it seems to be off to a good start. now all that needs to be done is for the fourth season to be finished, then dubbe second, third and fourth season and then the familiar of zero will be truly badass:confident:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw the last episode of season 4 and it was crap .....SPOILER - first Louise send Saito back to his world so she can protect him from killing himself and he try to find a way back to save her so he stole a fighter jet ( btw you cant get in the air base that easy and steal a plane) and he flies into the solar eclipse and turn out the talking sword the suppose got destroyed was alive inside the plane.......and they finally get married and visit his world and his family house (i think )

i perfer Tabitha

I saw the last episode of season 4 and it was crap .....SPOILER - first Louise send Saito back to his world so she can protect him from killing himself and he try to find a way back to save her so he stole a fighter jet ( btw you cant get in the air base that easy and steal a plane) and he flies into the solar eclipse and turn out the talking sword the suppose got destroyed was alive inside the plane.......and they finally get married and visit his world and his family house (i think )

i perfer Tabitha

...... wtf did u expect? I only wish they would have shown more of them visiting Saitos home and stuff but other than that it was better than the 3rd season not as good as the first 2 tho but still alright

• 4 weeks later...
just for the record, the first season was great for dual audio:ewhz:, and the second season was AWSOME for the storyline:2cool:, and the third was meager since its just pushing the anime along.:sad:

ive seen the first episode of the fourth season and so far it seems to be off to a good start. now all that needs to be done is for the fourth season to be finished, then dubbe second, third and fourth season and then the familiar of zero will be truly badass:confident:

Absolutely agree.. Dubbing needs to be done ASAP!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...