Your Favorite: Bleach, Gundam, Naruto, or One Piece?

smilez2010

wich of these anime is your favorite bleach,naruto,gundam 00 or one piece  

228 members have voted

1. 1. wich of these anime is your favorite bleach,naruto,gundam 00 or one piece

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Bleach is the only one I watch on this list, so I vote BLEACH!!! I would have anyway since it's one of my favorite anime series.

Pretty much this post. I wish there were more options. Bleach isn't really my "all time favorite", but it is my favorite out of the available options. I do like bleach much more than any other ongoing anime though. In fact it is the ONLY ongoing anime I like at all at the momment.

How is Bleach in second 0_o and One Piece in last?!?!?! WOW.

Because they air on TV... a lot of so called 'anime fans' who are coined Narutards and Bleachtards follow the hype and mass and no matter how bad something may be.. they hype it up to be some excellent perfect thing.

Because they air on TV... a lot of so called 'anime fans' who are coined Narutards and Bleachtards follow the hype and mass and no matter how bad something may be.. they hype it up to be some excellent perfect thing.

True... I mean I expected Naruto to be first or second but I thought there would be enough Bleach haters on this forum voting that it would be dead last due to lack of votes for it. As for One Piece, I think it's the best of any of them and was really surprised that, that was dead last.

I personally would have had One Piece first, followed by Naruto and closely behind that Gundam 00 and then I would have had Bleach a ways behind those two..

i never really understood the concept of one piece. i watched maybe a few episodes then it got pretty boring.

lol i didn't even know it was still running. rofl

What a change ;]

Earlier I would have voted Bleach because that was pretty much the only anime I had ever been long-term committed too and believed it was the best thing in existence. And while I still think it's incredible as a series in general, after recently getting back into One Piece, I'm finding it hard to keep Bleach above it (or even above Naruto).

Bleach at the mo i do like Naruto just like Bleach more but iv not seen any of One Piece yet. My Friends tell me its better then Bleach and Naruto just not had time to check it out yet^^

You and me both my friend, every ex-Bleach fan on this forums says something on the lines of One Piece makes Bleach and Naruto look like Sponge Bob Square pants compared to it. But I plan on checking it out very soon as soon as I'm done with Dr.Tenma Monster.

When people debate Naruto vs One Peice it's basically the age old debat of pirates vs ninjas. Naruto has much better animation than One Peice. personally I don't feel one piece has much going for it. It to me seems to try and be silly and serious which it balances this as well as trying to balance a pole on your tounge. It almost to me seems to try and emulate the DBZ fights that take forever and send people around like ragdolls. Naruto has a good hearted main character but is as annoying as the child in the back seat that keeps asking "are we there yet" made me want to falcon punch in to the hokage mountain. The story is ok but fillers honestly killed the series for me. Bleach started as an amazing show, almost hand crafted by god himself.......but sadly around the after season one the series goes down hill and things like Don Kunogi and the story that drifts off from the beginning made me lose faith. Gundam OO is my choice of the selection as it sticks to it's story and doesn't take many side tracks, tho in all critizing fairness Gundam OO season 2 was weak and picked up of the beautiful ending of season 1 but the second season answered some questions left hanging. This made season two ok to watch but still to this day I still call Lyle dylandy a poser and a douchebag. So while a biased mech/gundam fan I vote Gundam OO for story, characters, animation, music, and giant mobile suits.