World of Warcraft - Play for free with Kametsu members!

Koby

Sorry I took so long to respond. The first patch wont install for me for some reason. It doesn't load at all. I've tried restarting my computer, but that didn't help. When I double click it the windows 7 loading cursor appears, but stops within a second or two with nothing happening beyond that. I've been swamped at work so I haven't had the time to mess with it until now.

Sorry I took so long to respond. The first patch wont install for me for some reason. It doesn't load at all. I've tried restarting my computer, but that didn't help. When I double click it the windows 7 loading cursor appears, but stops within a second or two with nothing happening beyond that. I've been swamped at work so I haven't had the time to mess with it until now.

It's a large patch, it can appear that nothing is happening but it is. Give it 5-10 minutes at least. It took quite a bit of time for me as well. The other patches are smaller and go much faster.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if Oby still plays or not, but I haven't had time to play. However, remember neither Oby's nor my main are in the Kametsu guild. So, yeah, lol. I login occasionally just to check if anyone is on and then log out on ChaoXide but yeah it's probably been a month since I actually played.

Ren quit because he doesn't like to actually play the game. Says the 'grind is too long'. After that pretty much everyone else abandoned Oby, you, and me for Skyrim or SWOTR or whatever. I don't intend to quit playing, but just haven't had time. I'll continue when I get a chance if there is still people to play with. I just don't have as much fun soloing as I use to on it. Would prefer to do quests together again.

I will check it out, since I never played before. I just got it installed and now need to download the patches and install them.

EDIT: I just got everything working and am signing in. I may not be that active, though, since I have quite a few classes this semester in college.

EDIT 2: I guess this is what you need for the list on the first page:

Ragnawind

Character Names & Class:

• Higara, Paladin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh yeah! Right when I get my computer back I'm going to download it and get started!

Awesome. The guild pretty much died though, Renzourin decided to play crappier games instead, Mute and Mal went back to the official servers, and the rest just kind of vanished over time.

However I did recently get two of my friends irl to join the server, so I started playing again when I get time such (which isn't much).

I would join but i am already paying for it and on an official server with 2 raiding 85's. it has slowed down for me anyways though, i am just waiting for MoP to drop. It has been a while since i played any game with you guys since phantasy star. It is a time consuming game lol

• 3 weeks later...

Updated main post with more information as well as information as to how to connect to the new server since Spermik has officially merged with another server known as TrueWoW.

Also removed the old downloads that required patching and a stuff for a more simplified installation of simply downloading a torrent and changing the realmlist.wtf file.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance of someone putting the world of warcraft game on one of the xdcc bots? The torrent also puts me off downloading to try wow.

I second that. Or putting it on a file host, because my school blocks torrents :( and I only have 30Gb of download/month at "home" :(

I never played WOW and I've been wanting to try, but the game is 10 years old (at least) and I don't want to pay (per month) for a game that I'm not sure I will like or play a lot.